WELCOME! BIENVENUE! BIENVENIDO! BENVENUTI! HUAN YING! WELKOM! WILLKOMMEN! WITAMY!
We are delighted to welcome you to Montreal!
- Our International Student Services (ISS) office is here to help you transition to your new life as an international student at McGill. Our services include:
- Immigration Information
- International Health Insurance
- The Buddy and First Friend Programs
- And much more…
International Student Services (ISS)
Brown Student Services Building
3600 McTavish, Suite 5100
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FIRST ARRIVE
Get comfortably settled in your new home and enjoy some well-deserved rest – you’ve had a long trip!
Find grocery stores, pharmacies, and other amenities near you: www.mcgill.ca/internationalstudents/arrival/maps
Log on to Minerva to:
– Enter your new Montreal address & emergency contact information (under the Personal menu)
– Confirm your international health insurance coverage (under the Student menu)
Visit Service Point: (3415 McTavish, downtown) or the Student Affairs Office (Laird Hall 106, Mac campus) to:
– Pick up your McGill student ID card
Check the full schedule of campus-wide orientation events here: www.mcgill.ca/firstyear
Check the International Student Orientation Programs here: https://www.mcgill.ca/internationalstudents/pre-arrival/orientation